Teen Life ~ Remastered

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teen Life ~ Remastered

Post  Vampire-Apprentice on Sun 11 Jun - 20:00

INTRODUCTION

You were born in a different time. You knew how it worked, you knew the score. You were born. You lived. You worked. Then you died. It didn't matter if you were rich or poor, it was all the same. At least that's how it should have been. Then the Elixer of Life was created. Some didn't get the choice, but some were eager to start a new life. Some were uncertain. But now you wander the world forever, watching places change and people leave. You fit in well with the mortals, holding jobs, going to school, but most of your lives are built on lies, keeping your immortality hidden from everyone as long as possible.

FORM

Full Name:
Other Names:
Love:
Family:
Children:
Why are you immortal?:
Job/Status:
When did you become immortal?:
Other Information:
Birthplace:
Looks:

MY CHARACTERS

Full Name: Alexis Loreane Janneth
Other names: Lex, mum
Love: Single
Family: Her brother Koby and her adopted daughter Rachelle
Children: My adopted daughter Rachelle
Why are you immortal?: I was sick with the Black Plague back in my time and because he didn't want to lose me, my brother turned me immortal.
Job/Status: Doctor at the local hospital
When did you become immortal?: 1349
Other Information: I never wanted to become immortal and now my brother and I don't get along. I travelled the world to do what I could to help people to heal from both the Black Plague and other illnesses that plagued the world. I adopted Rachelle whilst I was in Brazil studying home remedies.
Birthplace: Paris, France
Looks:

Full Name: Koby Killian Janneth
Other Names: Killian, Idiot, Uncle
Family: His younger sister Alexis and his adopted niece Rachelle
Children: None
Why are you immortal?: I became immortal because I did not want to be alone after my mother and my sister caught the Black Plague. I changed my sister to keep me company and because I was being selfish.
Job/Status: Waiter
When did you become immortal?: 1349
Other Information: He and his sister don't get along because he turned her without permission. He mainly lives alone and keeps to himself. He is also in some deep stuff with a drug dealer, but he keeps him off his back.
Birthplace: Paris, France
Looks:[/i]

Full Name: Rachelle Carmen Danielle Janneth
Other Names: Rach, Sweetie
Family: Her adopted mother Alexis and her adopted Uncle
Why are you immortal?: I'm not yet
Job/Satus: Student and Library Assistant
When did you become immortal?: N/A
Other Information: Her real parents died in Brazil, where she was adopted by her now mother Alexis, and they had remained together ever since. She isn't that keen on Koby yet, only because she has only seen him when he is on drugs and needs money for more.
Birthplace: Costa Verde, Brazil
Looks:[/

Vampire-Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teen Life ~ Remastered

Post  BestNameEva on Sun 11 Jun - 20:15

Full Name: Lillian Patrice Pritchard
Other Names: Lilly
Family: Her twin brother Daniel
Why are you immortal?: An ex lover was the reason for her death, having gotten hold of the elixir and insisted that they could have a happy forever together, killed her and forced it down her throat
Job/Status: School Teacher
When did you become immortal?: 1779
Other Information:
Birthplace: In a place that is now known as Ohio
Looks:

Full Name: Daniel James Pritchard
Other Names: Dan
Family: His twin sister Lily
Children: None that are currently living.
Why are you immortal?: He was a solider in the revolutionary war, was hit by a British gun during the Battle Of Yorktown, his sister found him in the hospital and forced him to become one
Job/Status: I.T
When did you become immortal?: 1781
Other Information:
Birthplace: Ohio
Looks:
BestNameEva

View user profile http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice on Sun 11 Jun - 20:24

((I'll post now))
________

Alexis was taking a day off from the hospital since she and Rachelle had just moved to the village. She was unloading some boxes from the moving van and she looked back for Rachelle and found her sitting on a box of books reading one. "Earth to Rachelle, read later sweetheart."

Rachelle looked up and she blushed, scared of being caught, but in truth she didn't mind, Alexis was pretty lenient on her at times and she applauded her love to read. "Sorry mum, I'll be there now." She told her, throwing the book back into the box and she carried the box inside.
_________

Meanwhile, Koby was out the back of the restaurant that he worked in and he was standing with some other servers and they were each smoking cigarettes or drinking energy drinks.
Vampire-Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Sun 11 Jun - 20:28

"What does it take to get service in there?" Lilly complained, poking her head out from the back door that lead to where they were, "I walked through that entire kitchen without anyone blinking an eyelid, it's my first day off in weeks, I just want one of those wonderful jacket potatoes one of you can make so well with the little garnish. Oh and the cappuccino's with the little patterns on the top of the foam in the chocolate sprinkles, chop chop boys." she grinned, obviously a regular to the place.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel was sat in the front garden of the house opposite where he lived, lifting his gaze up when he noticed the new neighbours and putting his laptop to the side. Getting to his feet and hesitantly walking over, "Do you need any help moving in?"
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice on Sun 11 Jun - 20:35

The servers looked at her and only Koby was brave enough to speak. "Sweetheart, we are on our break, the girls will take care of you." He told her.
______

Alexis turned to face and she gave him a smile. "If that wouldn't be too much trouble, we just need to get these boxes inside and then we can take over the rest." She told him. "I'm sorry for disturbing you."
Vampire-Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Sun 11 Jun - 20:38

"Oh, but then how oh how will I survive without my daily dose of eye candy?" She smirked, meeting his gaze. "You, in particular, always serve me when I come and I don't think I could cope with my food not being put down in front of me by anyone other than you; come on, dove, be a doll."

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice on Sun 11 Jun - 20:46

Koby raised an eyebrow. "She owes me a break." He told the other servers who laughed as they watched him leave and he stubbed out his cigarette before she got her order, making her drink and ordering her food for the chefs and when it was ready, he put it infront of her.
________

Alexis smiled. "The type of friendly that means group barbecues in the summer?" She asked playfully as she picked up one of the boxes.
Vampire-Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Sun 11 Jun - 20:50

"Well, I don't know about the others on the street but I certainly make a mean barbecues; my ribs are to die for." Daniel smiled, "Uh, where do you want me to put the boxes? In particular rooms or just in the hallway?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice on Sun 11 Jun - 20:53

He smiled. "It certainly will sweetheart." He told her, putting the money into the till, one thing he never did was take tips, only his paycheck. He grew up poor but things had gotten better so he felt no need to take them.
______

Alexis smiled. "Well hopefully I'll get a taste." She told him playfully. "Just in the hallway will be fine." She told him. "My name is Alexis by the way."
Vampire-Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Sun 11 Jun - 20:57

"Alexis? Pretty name." He hummed, "I'm Daniel."

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice on Sun 11 Jun - 21:03

She smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you." She told him, catching Rachelle hiding behind the doorway to the kitchen. "This is my daughter Rachelle." At hearing her introduction, Rachelle looked at him and she waved shyly to Daniel before she disappeared into the kitchen once more.

Koby went back to work and he served some more people, took some more orders, made some more drinks a took some more checks.
Vampire-Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Sun 11 Jun - 21:04

"A daughter? You look far too young to have a daughter." He smiled

____
Lilly watched from where she was sat, stirring her coffee with a warm smile.
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice on Sun 11 Jun - 21:10

She smiled softly. "I adopted her." She told him. "It's a long story."
______

Eventually it came to the end of his shift and Koby walked to the staff room to hang up his apron and he walked over to the entrance, putting on his leather jacket.
Vampire-Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Sun 11 Jun - 21:13

"See, now you're just stalking me," Lily hummed, sat on one of the steps that was leading up to the restaurant, glancing over her shoulder at him. "I mean, I know I'm irresistible but grow the bravery enough to ask me on a date already, dove, the stalking is scary." She joked.

_________
"Ah, that makes you a wonderful person. Kids are a blessing."
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice on Sun 11 Jun - 21:15

He looked at her. "Sweetheart, you're not my type." He told her playfully. "I mean what girl calls themselves irresistible." He told her smiling. "If anything you're stalking me, hanging outside of my place of work like this."

She smiled looking back towards where Rachelle had gone. "She is a blessing." She smiled fondly. "The only good thing in my life." She told him. "What about you? Do you have kids?"
Vampire-Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Sun 11 Jun - 21:17

"Ah, I see.. You prefer to be the knight in shining armour? I can play that role, don't worry, I'm a wonderful actress; I done a two week course on it." Lilly chuckled, "Your place of work is a food establishment, dove, tell the police I'm always here and I'll just tell them I'm hungry. You'll be laughed out of court."

_______
"I did, once,"
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice on Sun 11 Jun - 21:22

"I didn't say that I was going to have you arrested." He told her with a smile. "Anyway, see you around sweet." He told her and he walked down the road.

Alexis nodded, not wanting to push it if it was a sensitive subject for him. "You'll have more kids in the future, you're too nice not to."
Vampire-Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Sun 11 Jun - 21:25

"We've known each other a few minutes, you don't know if I'm nice or not." Daniel chuckled, "and, even if I am, don't they say it's the friendly neighbours you have to watch?"

_______
Lilly got to her feet and jogged after him, "You know, I have lived here for six months now and I have yet to see anyone outside of my job and conversing with a load of teenagers is hardly the most healthy social life. "Miss what's photosynthesis?" "Miss, Jesse said I was a bitch even though she cheated on Dean." "Woah, dude, I just pulled this massive 360 on my skateboard!". It's exhausting."
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice on Sun 11 Jun - 21:30

Koby laughed. "I can understand that." He smiled. "I mean come on, I'm a waiter, we listen to people's problems too, we just don't get paid enough."
________

Alexis smiled. "Call it a feeling." She told him playfully.
Vampire-Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Sun 11 Jun - 21:34

"Feelings like that are dangerous when it comes to strangers," Daniel laughed, "What motivated you to move here, this place in the back end of no where, there isn't too much extra ordinary about it."

_________
"Mm," She smiled, "Why do I never see you around, it's a small place and yet you're only ever working in that place. This is the first time I've seen you in the daylight, dove."
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice on Sun 11 Jun - 21:36

"I work in the hospital up the road and my brother is here." She told him and it was obvious of the distaste between Koby and herself.
_____

He shrugged. "You work with children, I usually finish before you and I'm home by the time you are." He told her.
Vampire-Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Sun 11 Jun - 21:39

"So you're only ever at home or at work? I've found someone just as dull as myself, that's a comforting fact to know."

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice on Sun 11 Jun - 21:43

"She's 15." She told her. "So I don't really know if your sister will be teaching her, I've still got to get her enrolled."
_____

He smiled. "I go out, but I don't think you'll mix with my kind." He told her.
Vampire-Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Sun 11 Jun - 21:45

"You're- Oh... Oh, I understand. No, I'm not hard core enough to be part of the stamp club crowd, they are a breed completely separate to my own." She smirked.

______
"She may very well do then, she's qualified for all ages; shifts classes every couple of weeks so she doesn't get bored, she's teaching the teenagers at the minute"
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice on Sun 11 Jun - 21:48

He raised an eyebrow. "What is a stamp club crowd?" He asked with a laugh.
_______

She nodded. "I hope she does have her in her class...Rachelle doesn't do well h school."
Vampire-Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top