The Vampire Diaries

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix on Mon 2 Feb - 20:13

"No I won't shut up. How could you hurt her like that?" He whispered, his tone making it very evident he cared for her in more than a friendly way. "She just wanted to see the kid.
Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Mon 2 Feb - 20:14

"She wouldn't leave."

(( It's up to you whom we post for xD Keep going for Luc and Noamh? Um, Zara and L.J too? Alfdis and Bjorn cuteness so they're on good terms again? ))
BestNameEva

View user profile http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix on Mon 2 Feb - 20:22

"So you cracked her? I grew up in a wolf pack, where people fighting and scrapping was normal, but never would I hit someone unprovoked, especially when they're defenseless and weaker than you. She's fucking tiny and you hit her for no reason."

((Sure, you wanna post for 'em? How about Zosia and Roland too?))
Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Mon 2 Feb - 20:27

"She wouldn't leave. Challenged me." Ciaran replied with a sharp hiss, "You need to back off."

(( You post first for Zosia? ))

After ending up spending the entire night and most of the next day with Violet, Alfdis kissed her daughters cheek with a quiet goodbye and left. Wandering into her own home quietly twenty minutes later and walking into the livingroom.

"Time to go back to Edan, see if we can keep up our promises to each other." Noamh hummed sleepily when they woke the next morning, kissing his cheek gently.

"I think you should call that girl today, organise a DNA test with her or something to find out if she is your family then we can go from there." L.J whispered to Zara.
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix on Mon 2 Feb - 20:35

"I'm not backing off, for all I know I'll leave the room and come back and you'll have snapped her neck or something."

"If she's my sister... then I've lost my mum and my dad. And my dad was a disgusting cheat who wanted rid of me because I was a reminder of his dirty little secret..." Zara whispered, running a brush through her hair for the thousandth time, procrastinating doing anything else.

Violet watched her mother go, looking down at her cat when it jumped up and brushed against her.

Bjorn was in the kitchen in the house, making breakfast in complete silence.

Lucas nodded, leaning towards her kiss. "I'll start trying to build my client base up, see if anyone has any loyalty left and would actually come back to me for something doing."

Zosia held a mug of coffee in her hands, sat on the side in her kitchen just staring out of the opposite windows.
Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Mon 2 Feb - 20:41

"But you'll have a sister, and a nephew." L.J replied with a small shrug, "It's more than what you have now, isn't it? You'll know who you are, where you come from. Have a bit of a family network from what remains of it."

"She was here for a while," Peter whispered as he sat himself down beside Violet.

Wandering into the kitchen, almost sheepishly, Alfdis slid her arms around Bjorn in a hug from behind. Pressing her forehead to the back of his shoulder and listening to his heartbeat quietly.

"If they don't, you can always get new customers, hm? I'll help you make posters and things? Advertising..." Noamh suggested.

"How's it going?" Roland hummed as he entered the room, pulling a chair up beside her.

"Unless it's to turn her I wouldn't." Ciaran snorted.
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix on Mon 2 Feb - 20:45

"Dad?! Your creepy hippy wolf prodigy is just allowed to walk in now?!" Zosia called, looking right over his head.

"My dad's a little... upset I suppose. Apparently my dads fought after we left and Finn said some harsh shit about my mum not loving my dad... He's just mulling it over and she was giving him time."

"What if all I wanted was my mum.. and she's the only person I won't get."

"What're you doing?" Bjorn whispered.

"I don't need posters, I just need... my name to be credible again. It was gold in the industry before. And then I packed in and people went elsewhere and won't come back unless I can guarantee I can keep their appointments."

"Don't you dare think about turning her into a filthy hybrid." He hissed.
Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Mon 2 Feb - 20:53

"Wouldn't you rather know if she were alive or not?" L.J asked quietly. "You won't be able to find her all on your own, whether it's her in person or her grave. If you do this; then you know and yeah, you won't be able to see her but there might be photos, letters... people might have memories which are the closest thing you'd be able to get? And... maybe we can get her back for you too, your a witch so she must of been one too. That means even if she is dead, you can contact her, we can bring her back."

"He helped you, Zosia! Be nice!" Adam called back.

"Wow." Roland muttered, trying to sound light-hearted.

Peter just gave a small nod in understanding to that, musing, "Not a nice situation, hm?"

"Hugging you... Listening to your heart too." Alfdis whispered quietly in response.

"That's just something that'll take time then, I guess." Noamh whispered softly, brushing her thumb against his cheek caringly, "You know, I'm surprised you have tattooed your face too, people have done it."

"I'm going to discuss it with her, she'll eventually die otherwise. She's no good to Aidan dead."
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix on Mon 2 Feb - 20:57

"I didn't need nor want his help!"

"I just didn't want to find out I was the dirty little secret of an affair."

"No... He'll take her back, he loves her." Violet shrugged. "But it still hurts him all the same, knowing that she went there, did that."

"Why? Does a broken heart sound different to a normal one?"

Lucas grimaced at that and shook his head. "I can conceal all my tattoo's, and they're all personal to me. I wouldn't want something that's that important to me continuously plastered on my face."

"So one minute you crack her for not getting out of your house, and then you want her to be around forever. Are you bi-polar or something?" He hissed.
Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Mon 2 Feb - 21:06

Ciaran just shrugged a little bit in response to that, turning his attention quietly onto Aidan.

"Stop acting tough, princess," Adam sighed in response to that, wandering into the room. "It's not like he's a threat to you. He is completely harmless, try and be a bit nicer, mm?"

"People make mistakes," Peter replied quietly, "You cheated on Noah, you hurt him by doing that but you never intended to. People, not even people but their hearts, make mistakes." he shrugged, "If you ever cheated on me, I'd forgive you, especially if I was away for an awfully long time at the time. Especially if things were hard for you, and I wasn't there but someone else was."

"Mm," Alfdis hummed, running her hand along his back and ducking under his arms so she was stood in front of him then. Resting her hand on his chest above his heart and whispering tenderly, "I love you, Bjorn."

"Maybe there's more to it than that, you don't know until you find out for sure and you won't find out sat here.... Your hair looks beautiful, Zara. I'll be here for you too, every step of the way I'll be here.. through every bit of information; good and bad you find out."

Noamh just nodded subtly in understanding to that.
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix on Mon 2 Feb - 21:09

"Be nice, says the guy that walked out on his family and his pregnant wife." Zosia snorted.

"Zosia." Olivia sighed deeply as she came in and moved her daughter off the side so she could wash up. "That's forgiven and forgotten. He's here now."

Aidan was simply playing with his mothers hair as he waited for her to wake up.

"She was alone when she had him. Completely alone."

"I never got pregnant. I never got pregnant and pretended that the babies were yours for years and years."

"You know I love you Alfdis... but this still hurts."

"You should be at home, setting your business up." Zara shrugged, putting the brush down with a sigh.

Lucas stretched then with a yawn. "Who has Edan anyway?"
Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Mon 2 Feb - 21:18

"If that ever happened I'd still forgive you," Peter replied with a small shrug.

"It can wait, it's when it's already set up I won't be able to get away that much. Until then though I have all of the time in the world." L.J assured quietly, "All the time to help you."

Adam flinched violently, not saying a word.

"Your mum said she'd look after him, so he's with her or your dad." Noamh replied gently in response to that.

"I know," Alfdis replied with a soft sigh, "I never said that you shouldn't be hurting, I never doubted you love me. I'm just telling you that I love you, and I am sorry; eternally sorry. Just promising you that it will never happen again, I am yours. Your my other half, my best friend. So, so dear to me." she assured, resting her head on his shoulder then and hugging him tightly. "My love."

"She never got in contact with me, that wasn't my fault. It's not like I knew and chose otherwise."
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix on Mon 2 Feb - 21:26

"Would you have cared anyway? I'd heard about you and I wasn't even running in her social circle at the time. A Mikaelson. All the same."

Olivia moved away from the washing up bowl and dried her hands, walking to Adam and kissing his forehead.

Zosia just sighed deeply and sipped at her drink as she looked at Roland. "What're you doing here anyway?"

"I'm not sure if I want to do this anymore Jay..."

Lucas grimaced. "My parents will shout at me then for giving my mum too much to do..."

Violet just shook her head. "That wouldn't happen though because you're too much of a coward to even ask about children." she mumbled. "Or maybe it's just me you don't want kids with."

"You promised it'd never happen in the first place." Bjorn whined.

Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Mon 2 Feb - 21:47

"I know, my love, I know and I'm so so sorry." Alfdis whispered quietly, brushing her fingers up and down his back in gentle comfort.  "I love you so much, Bjorn."

"I was going to speak to you about it today," Peter replied with a flinch, "Thanks for calling me a coward, pretty lady, thank you very much..."

"No, I won't let them. It was all my idea, me who asked not you. I won't let them yell at you."

Adam hugged her tightly, burying his face in Olivia's neck with a quiet whine.

"I-  was going try and get to know you a little bit."

"I'm not a Mikaelson, I'm related to then but I'm not one." Ciaran snapped in response to that, "They aren't that bad anyway, they care about their family. I would of been there from the start if the bitch would of told me."

"Do what?"
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix on Mon 2 Feb - 21:57

((Ugh, I typed up an entire reply and chrome crashed just as I was about to post it.))

"I don't know if I want to carry on this... if she's my sister, and my parents are dead then that's it, there's no going back. Then it's all reality. But if I don't know for certain then... I can pretend my mum gave me up so I'd hv a better life, not because I was the product of an affair."

Lucas got out of bed and began to get dressed. "They'll shout at me anyway, or dad will, mum hasn't got the balls to shout at any of us."

"You wouldn't have cared anyway, you'd have sent her packing if she'd have turned up pregnant on your doorstep."

Zosia rolled her eyes. "We may as well just go up to my room and shag, since that's where you want it to end anyway."

Olivia held him close. "She's ust mad, just saying those things because she's mad."

"Bet you told Finn you loved him too, whilst you were loved up in our bed."

"Whatever Peter. You want kids, but not with me. You were okay talking to her about it last night but not me, and before you mention the fact that you weren't exactly well, you still managed to talk to her about it all."

Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Tue 3 Feb - 17:53

Adam just shook his head a little bit in the negative.

(( I think now I've told you what it is I'm just itching to know whether we're doing that drama xD Or drama of some sort. Violent kind of drama. No ones gotten hurt in a while :L ))
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix on Tue 3 Feb - 17:53

Olivia just sighed deeply.

((i've been too busy to think about it really))
Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Tue 3 Feb - 18:01

(( I just randomly feel annoyed at life and want to take it out on the characters, that's all really haha xD It's fine, sorry if I seem to be nagging you; I'm trying to make my brain work for other ideas. We could do the human in one area one again, only do it more TVD style so they relive their deaths again or something, I dunno :L An' the other one has to drag them out of the area before they die? Just steal stuff from the show haha ))

"Sorry.."
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix on Tue 3 Feb - 18:04

"Stop saying sorry... you've not done anything wrong."

((I'll think about it when I have chance))
Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Tue 3 Feb - 18:11

"I'm being negative..."
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix on Tue 3 Feb - 18:12

"Try not to be..."

((Sorry, I'm just really busy atm))
Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Tue 3 Feb - 18:15

(( it's fine ))

"Can't help it." He muttered. "No ones being nice to me."
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix on Tue 3 Feb - 18:17

Olivia sighed at that. "I'm trying my hardest."
Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva on Tue 3 Feb - 18:17

"Didn't mean you..."
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix on Tue 3 Feb - 18:22

Olivia just looked up when the doctor came in then.

"Mrs Mikaelson? Am I right in believing you've already had problems with this pregnancy?" The doctor said coolly as she went straight for the notes, not even making eye contact. "A week long stay around a month ago, your baby is also small for this far along, mm?"

Olivia nodded weakly.

Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top