<3 Married At First Sight </3

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: <3 Married At First Sight </3

Post  Fruit-Pastilles on Mon 15 Dec - 23:52

Leonidas pressed a soft kiss to her hair and then rest his cheek gently against her head, humming softly in reply to her words.

---

"W-When we still talked, Paige called me Emma..." She offered quietly. Her hands had loosened from his shirt and were flitting about his sides and back, as if she was trying to touch as much as possible. "I...I'm a creature of power and instinct. The Mishipeshu. It's more gray than black and white, I'm also Paige and she is me but...We are separate to keep from going mad. Because of the marriage...It isn't truly a connection yet, but because a symbolic one has been made now...now you're the first to be ours. To not share with family, with no one but us to keep you safe and we can't fail because our life is yours and yours is ours, a fair exchange, a balance, but you're the first one and we can't...We didn't expect the need to keep you safe to be so strong. I wanted...I still would..." here she stiffened, fingers spasming and then gently digging into his ribs. "I would tear them all apart piece by piece, scream by scream until nothing could come near you...and because she doesn't want to be that monster, Paige is too scared to come back out. Separate, we do as we can. Together, we have full potential. Paige is afraid to see you now you've seen what we can do separate and she feels you wouldn't want us whole."
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

View user profile http://bestfruit4eva.forummotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe on Tue 16 Dec - 0:07

A soft breathing could be heard as she began to fall asleep in his arms showing how comfortable she was with him already.

Ian listened to her in complete silence like a small child listening to a story being told. Small steps were taken backwards so he could sit upon on the edge of the bed gently bringing her down to sit on his knee, his hands capturing hers and prying the gently from his sides. "The need to protect is always strong but know that I am able to defend myself though I do appreciate knowing you both care for me already. What I want you to know Emma is that it is now not just Paige and yourself but I as well." With this being said he laid his palm against her cheek to have her look at him. "The three of us can take care of one another. Paige you can come forward when you're ready, I've accepted you both separate and as one. I'm not afraid in the least."
SpiritWolfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles on Tue 16 Dec - 0:19

((Skip until morning for Leonidas and Amber?))

"It isnt a light switch, it can't be turned off...even if you can care for yourself we're still going to barrel in front of you and do our best to stop it before we even think of ourselves, at least for the first few weeks while it settles." She rubbed her cheek into his palm and it was almost an afterthought as he hand dropped to the sluggishly bleeding hole in her stomach to start digging out the bullet. Her eyelids flickered closed and it took a moment before she mumbled, "She still feels ashamed. Doesn't want to face you for fear of rejection. It was more her than I who crushed a grown man's windpipe with consideration. She knows I have a better handle on unconscious strength. The gall to think we'd hurt you. Never would." Emuishéré suddenly ducked her head forward to gently butt foreheads, rubbing her cheek against his cheek and then his throat and shoulder until she couldn't reach any further, doing her best to give him her scent and take his in return, even though she'd started to gently shake with exhaustion.
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe on Tue 16 Dec - 0:25

((Yeah that's fine Smile ))

"Mm I suppose I can try to get used to that. Other then Amber no one feels the need to protect me at all. Neither of you will be rejected by me for any reason. Right now though you need to rest." Ian insisted rubbing his cheek against the top of her head and scooting back on the large bed with her. "We can talk more if you both like in the morning."
SpiritWolfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles on Tue 16 Dec - 12:35

Leonidas had woken with the dawn and was already up, having tucked the remaining blankets around Amber. He was sat at the desk writing something, Hester curled around his wrist.

---

"We got five. There are seven. Can't, not until they're all gone." Despite her complaints, Emuishéré let herself curl up on the bed, staying as close as possible, making sure she was the one closest to the door and window.
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe on Tue 16 Dec - 13:33

Amber had slept peacefully curled up in the blankets only awaking as the morning light slipped through a crack in the rooms curtains falling across the bed. Rolling over with a small yawn a gentle smile graced her face when she saw Leondas. "Morning.." She greeted softly as she stretched a little.

"What would you rather do then? Remain here or go check it out?" He asked her smoothing her hair down with his hand as he shifted back against the pillows beside her.
SpiritWolfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles on Tue 16 Dec - 14:03

"Good morning," Leonidas replied softly, still mostly focused on what he was writing. "I hope you had a pleasant sleep."

---

"I'd kill them. But to force the shift would be too painful, and put everyone at risk." Emuishéré bristled. "If they try to get through the door I will bleed them dry." As if to stop him from moving away, Emuishéré threw one of her legs over his, hooking her ankle around his and shuffling ever closer.
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe on Tue 16 Dec - 14:08

"I did thank you, did you?" She asked shifting as she pushed herself into a sitting position so she could see him across the room better.

Ian slid a comforting arm around her shoulders and gently pulled her closer against his side to assure her he wasn't moving away at all. "Fair enough. We'll stay put then so you can rest to the best of your ability and continue to get to know one another if you so choose to do so."
SpiritWolfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles on Tue 16 Dec - 14:19

"As well as can be," Leonidas agreed quietly, finishing his sentence before folding what looked like a hand written letter into his pocket and wiping inkstained fingers on his trousers gently. Closing his inkwell, he twisted in his seat to face her with a soft smile.

---

Emuishéré tucked her face against his shoulder, snuffling into his skin before mumbling, voice careful and wary, "I-If this is too much for you, we won't be hurt or offended should you choose to not agree with this marriage. We know we're...overwhelming and scary." Her voice wavered, almost afraid, a stark contrast to her anger and protectiveness earlier.
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe on Tue 16 Dec - 14:23

"That's good. And Hester?" She asked swinging her legs over the side of the bed before raising to her feet and shuffling across the room to lightly stroke the snake on his head with her finger.

"Do I appear to be either overwhelmed or scared?" Ian commented peering down at her with a playful grin.
SpiritWolfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles on Tue 16 Dec - 14:35

"He was awake before myself, and will probably sleep during the day, but he is content."

---

"One day you might," Emuishéré whispered, voice breaking on the last word and she curled herself smaller, reaching a hand to scratch the bullet in her stomach the rest of the way out, flicking it to the floor and then digging at the one in her shoulder, doing her best to avoid looking at him.
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe on Tue 16 Dec - 14:39

Amber smiled softly at that. "That's good. Is there anything we need to do or you would like to do this morning?"

"Probably not but for now we'll just take it a day at a time." He replied lightly half watching her out the corner of her eye and half watching the shadows take place around the room as it began to grow darker.
SpiritWolfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles on Tue 16 Dec - 14:43

"I would see you have breakfast before we do anything of significance," Leonidas murmured. "One does not start the day on an empty stomach, much less a young woman."

---

Emuishéré dug out the last bullet and this one she kept in her hand, fingers holding onto it tightly. She had slowly started to relax, as if entertaining the notion to sleep so long long as he was close enough to touch, but something made her physically jolt and her head swivelled to face the door, her upper body following the twist of movement.
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe on Tue 16 Dec - 14:50

She blushed softly at the compliment. "Alright. Will you be dining with me?"

Ian had been content with resting against the pillows, her in his arms making no movements until she had. "Hmm?" He hummed in question turning his gaze to follow hers.
SpiritWolfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles on Tue 16 Dec - 14:58

"I will join you, perhaps with a pot of tea, but I will not eat until the time lunch begins." Leonidas gathered his writing material together to tuck his inkwell, fountain pen and thick, aged parchment into a beautifully carved, if a little battered, wooden box.

---

Emuishéré tilted her head, a low noise building in her throat, almost the start of a growl before she slowly started to relax again, wriggling until she got her head under his chin. "Maids, cleaning next door. No danger."
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe on Tue 16 Dec - 15:02

Amber watched him do this without a word until he had everything put away. "Do you not eat in the morning time?"

He chuckled lightly settling his arm about her so his hand rested on her side. "Sleep then."
SpiritWolfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles on Tue 16 Dec - 15:07

"With my condition, I don't need to eat as often and doing so seem frivolous and a waste of food. A midday meal, and a something small in the evening is enough for me." Leonidas smoothed his hand over the lid of the box and murmured, "I shall leave the room to allow you privacy to dress."

---

Emuishéré stretched almost luxuriously against him, nosing against his shoulder before visibly beginning to relax. After a moment, she scrambled at the covers, determined to clamber under them without actually letting go of Ian.
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe on Tue 16 Dec - 15:11

Amber nodded her head in understanding. "You do not need to do that. I can step into the restroom to dress so you do not need to leave. "

Watching her movements he chuckled lightly somewhat entertained by what she was attempting to do.
SpiritWolfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles on Tue 16 Dec - 15:27

"No, it's quite all right. You should have all the room you need. I don't mind being outside for such a reason."

---

Emuishéré eventually managed to get under, with the sacrifice of letting him go, then chose to look imploringly up at him from her cocooned space in the blankets, eyes wide and hopeful, but with noticeable exhaustion too.
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe on Tue 16 Dec - 15:42

Amber smiled warmly. "Thank you then. I shall come out and tell you when I am finished. "

He tilted his head as if studying her for a brief moment before pushing the covers down on his side to settle himself beside her. Slipping his arm back around her he brought her against his side, tucking the covers around her shoulders gently.
SpiritWolfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles on Tue 16 Dec - 15:46

Leonidas nodded and crossed the room to duck down and give her a soft kiss with another murmured 'good morning'. Since he'd been up for a while, he'd already brushed his teeth so his mouth was a little minty.

---

Emuishéré tucked herself against him again, face pressed softly to his shoulder and fingers curled against his chest above his heart, a subconscious action so she could feeling his heartbeat. As soon as she was settled, she went almost completely loose and relaxed, breathing soft and even.
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe on Tue 16 Dec - 15:51

She welcomed the soft kiss with a smile watching him as he left the room before walking about a moment to gather up her things for the day.

Ian allowed her the freedom to get comfortable and settled before sinking back into the pillows, head tilting to the side just so to rest his head near hers. With his free hand he tucked some of her hair back behind her ear.
SpiritWolfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles on Tue 16 Dec - 15:55

Leonidas leaned against the wall at the outside of the hotel room, pulling the letter from his pocket to read it quietly, mouth twisted in an absent grimace.

---

There was silence for a long moment before Paige, obviously having come forward, mumbled, voice muffled by his shoulder, "She hasn't spoken to anyone that much before. She uses actions more than words." Her fingers curled tighter, her free hand sneaking up to rest hesitantly on his hip. "She scent marked too. And you didn't say no or tell her to stop."
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe on Tue 16 Dec - 16:00

Amber dressed for the day then headed into the bathroom to brush her teeth and fix her hair. When she had finished she returned all her items to her suitcase.

His breathing was gentle and relaxed almost having fallen asleep due to the silence. Blinking his eyes open his shifted back just enough to peer down at her when he heard her speak. "I've already said I'm not going to push either of you away. I have no need to do such a thing."
SpiritWolfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles on Tue 16 Dec - 16:06

"Perhaps I should try again, hmm Hester?" Leonidas asked quietly, thumb brushing over one of the words. "I could never write letters like mother, but I do so try."

---

Paige kept her face hidden, too nervous to look at him when he moved, and simply shrugged. "I'm not going to sugarcoat it. I'm dangerous, we're dangerous, can kill a grown man without a second thought and we're violent at just the drop of a hat. The fact that...the fact you let us so close after we...and what we can do..." Paige lifted a hand to scrub at her face, wiping away the tears before they could fall. "Our father is afraid of us, our family and you...you're so trusting and..." She abruptly rolled so her back was facing him, both of her hands pressed to her face as she shook with completely silent sobs.

((I'll be back shortly - off to the doctors!))
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top